- Display diagonal: 5 inch, Display resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels, display type: OLED
- Processor frequency: 1.3 GHz, processor family: Qualcomm Snapdragon, processor lithography: 28 nm, internal storage capacity: 16 GB, internal RAM: 1024 MB
- Compatible memory cards: MicroSD (TransFlash), MicroSDHC, MicroSDXC
- Main camera resolution (numeric): 8 MP, optical sensor size: 1/4 inch, digital zoom: 2x, SIM card capability: Single SIM, SIM card type: NanoSIM, 2G standards: GSM, 4G LTE
- Microsoft Lumia 650 flaunts a 5-inch 720p touchscreen, an 8 MP rear camera with LED flash, a 5 MP selfie shooter, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of expandable storage.Lumia 650 powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 212 chipset, which has a 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU and Adreno 304 GPU.
- Connectivity options: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Mobile hotspot, GPS, GPRS, EDGE, USB, Nano SIM and FM Radio Support.
- Power: 2000 mAh Battery